Serenity Gardens Assisted Living is managed and operated by a group of Medical and Scientific Professionals with over fifteen years of experience in healthcare. A Nurse Practitioner is on call 24hrs.
Staff: Our Professional Staff
Respect, Sensitivity, and Compassion are just a few qualities that our staff members must possess. Our management and clinical teams are comprised of health professionals that lead our caregivers, ensuring a customized plan of care. Each community is led by its own Assisted Living Manager who devotes his or herself to the needs of the residents who are always applying a hands-on approach.
Serenity Gardens Assisted Living is a business of personal relationships. How we treat our colleagues, our residents, our prospective residents, and the greater community are crucial to our success. For that reason, we value teamwork and open communication. Each employee is responsible for providing and receiving constructive feedback to ensure that we create a working environment that fosters both personal and professional development.
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Responsibility and ownership of the work we create.
- Integrity, so that we may continue to be the most trusted and respected name in retirement living.
- Teamwork to promote great thinking and extraordinary growth opportunities.
- Diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Friendliness and enthusiasm in the way and interact with each other and those we serve.